Hi there Fellow Traveller!
Just to be sure you’ve landed in the right place, see if any of the following ring true for you;
- You’ve recently been questioning what your life purpose is
- You know you’re capable of more but are feeling stuck
- Your job doesn’t satisfy you like it used to
- You’d like to be doing something that is making more of a contribution to society
- You’re finding it hard to stay focused and motivated
- You lack direction and purpose
If so read on and let me tell you a bit about my story;
I spent the first 20yrs of my adult life in a cult.
I bought into their belief system, their values, their way of life.
It was who I was
Then I left
… and had to start all over
That’s a challenge when there’s next to nothing to put on your resume, and you have a family of six kids and a wife to take care of!
Aside from survival though, there was the question of self identity
Here I was after 20yrs of letting somebody tell me what to do and what to believe
Upon exiting, I had to totally reinvent myself
There was a lot I had to learn and unlearn
Thankfully, over time, I was able to do that.
Talk about career transition, does it get more challenging than that?
To add to the challenge, I went through a marriage breakup shortly after that and became a single dad.
I am now a credentialed Life Coach who combines a rich Learned Experience with the skills of my profession to help people navigate their own transitions
I firmly believe, if I can create a meaningful, fulfilling and enjoyable second half, so can you!