More done, in less time, while keeping your life in balance.
Everybody measures success in different ways, but there is one thing that is essential in the successful achievement of any endeavour; taking definitive , purposeful action.
However there is one thing that gets in the way of taking that action and that’s procrastination.
Can you relate to any of the following?
- Having a long list of things you never get around to
- Becoming stressed out because everything is last minute?
- Organizing your materials but not getting around to work?
- Producing lower quality work because you run out of time?
- Getting so busy with the small stuff, you don’t get around to the important tasks
- All your time seems to be taken up in your business not enough time on the business
- Not getting to the gym enough, or at all!
- Feeling you could be doing more with your life if you just got your sh*t together
Procrastination is more than just an annoying bad habit. It can stop people from having fulfilling relationships, experiencing financial freedom, being fit and healthy…and the list goes on.
Not only that, but studies have shown Australian employers lose approximately $10,000 per staff member annually due to wasted time and procrastination.